We seek individuals who have connections local churches and links to pastors. Or if you have any experience selling to the church market. Details are below.
Church Job Fairs, a rapidly expanding California organization in the job fair industry, is seeking an experienced sales professional. In this role, you will connect with pastors and church leaders to introduce them to the opportunity to host and reach their local community with our unique method and programs. The ideal candidate has the ability to speak passionately with a pastor and share the vision and opportunity his churåch will have to introduce the gospel message with job seekers who have never been on his campus. This role will be a combination of sales, marketing, and account management duties. You will call on churches in your assigned area and make presentations about our services to key decision makers. You will also help churches understand how a Church Job Fair can help them grow their outreach. Candidates who have a background in territory sales management, retired pastor, selling to the church market may be a great fit for this position.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Self-motivated and results oriented
• Strong commitment to business development, relationship building and customer service
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Solid time management and multi-tasking skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet and CRM (Client Relationship Management) database preferred
Why Church Job Fairs?
Comprehensive training program
Commissions - Performance based pay
Professional marketing support, including marketing materials, telemarketing support and Infusionsoft database
Options to do this full time or part time are available
Ability to work from home
Employment as a Sales Representative with Church Job Fairs is contingent upon successful results of a criminal background and motor vehicle record check.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org